Monday, April 30, 2012

Some bragging all around


Have you downloaded The Scourge yet? What are you waiting for?!

In author A.G. Henley's own words: "The Scourge has been 'out there' on Amazon and Barnes and Noble since 1/31/12. . . . [It] was hovering around 20 to 40K [in rankings] in the paid Kindle store for awhile, but in April it has done really, really well, and now it's ranked around 3,000 overall. It is currently ranked #73 in Children's E-books for Action and Adventure, #74 in Children's Books overall for Action and Adventure, and #98 in Children's Books for Fantasy and Magic. I'm really excited about the progress it's made--and especially proud that of 32 reviews on Amazon, 31 are 5-stars (one is 4-stars)."

Congratulations indeed, Aimee! What a self-publishing success story!

Now for my bragging (on behalf of Stephanie as well):  Aimee says, "Several people have mentioned the excellent, 'almost flawless' editing, so again, I have you to thank!" Aw, shucks. And I of course was so flattered to hear that "I've used a quote from your blog as marketing on Amazon and I know it has sold some books!"

: )

Exclamation-pointedly,
L'Editrice  

No comments:

Post a Comment