Sunday, August 9, 2009

Make me a mad woman!

I've always been into vintage clothes, dressing up, and theme parties. I think this ties in to my love of fiction, literature, and theater--escaping to new worlds and all that. So I was so excited to learn about this contest to win a walk-on part on "Mad Men" (which I've just started watching--great storytelling, great visual details, but the sexism that existed at the time is, as I expected, so infuriating to me. I have a feeling, though, that some of the Mad women are going to start fighting it. . . . )!

Here's my entry above . . . and a request for you to vote for me on something. The contest ends Tuesday, August 11, and you can vote (by rating me five stars) once every twenty-four hours through then. Thanks for your support!
- L'Editrice

2 comments:

  1. I tried to post this comment yesterday, but I think your blog doesn't like me! Anyhoo, consider my votes locked up! You'd be PERFECT for this. And, since I'll be appointing you to my cabinet once I'm FINALLY crowned Curl Ambassador-- I'd consider beingf your personal Hollywood assistant.

    OH, and I am SO JEALOUS of your Vanessa Hudgens sighting!!!

    ReplyDelete