Thursday, December 1, 2011

I know it's been over a month since I've posted . . .

. . . but I'm back, with a doubly (times infinity) exciting post!

Author Jen Doktorski just let me know that Simon Pulse has made an offer on her novel Getaway, which both Rekha and I edited! Congratulations, Jen! This is the second book I've worked on with Jen, and now the second one to be published. We're "two for two," as Jen says!

Also, I picked up a very exciting package from my mailroom on Monday: my very own copy of Catching Jordan, by my author Miranda Kenneally! What an amazing day-after-birthday surprise it was for me. Go buy your copy today! (If my recommendation isn't enough, check out all the amazing reviews it already has on Amazon.) Congratulations, Miranda!

Justifiably exclamatory,
L'Editrice

No comments:

Post a Comment