Friday, December 16, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day number 3


For some reason Blogger is not letting me comment on my own blog, so here's my comment back to Steph:

"Cool!"

Oh, and everyone: and I fixed the link to buy the book, so hopefully it will work now. If it still times out, you can get the book at the Rice University Campus Store (713-348-4052), Picnic Restaurant (http://www.picnicboxlunches.com/), or by calling the Rice Athletics Online Store at 713-348-4052.

Finally, since I've been getting such great author news lately, I thought I'd try to see if I can make 12 days of it--true, I am counting December 1 as the first one, and they're not necessarily going to be consecutive days . . . and it may go a bit past Christmas day . . . but whatevs!

- L'Editrice


No comments:

Post a Comment