Thursday, July 28, 2011

Maintenant nous sommes trois Editrices!

Stephanie and I now have a third musketeer to help us--meet Rekha Radhakrishnan! Rekha will be doing mostly developmental editing to start, but may also bring in her copyediting skills at some point soon. Here's a bit about her qualifications in her own words:

"While I've spent the last four years working in communications planning at a global advertising agency in Chicago, my academic background is steeped in the literary arts. I have both a BA and MA in literature, and am incredibly invigorated by the multitude of diverse voices available to readers today. I spent two years teaching rhetoric and composition to undergraduate students at The University of Massachusetts, and have worked with several literacy-oriented non-profit organizations tutoring students of all ages, and encouraging them to express themselves through writing."

It's rad having you join us, Rekha Rad!

. . . Now I really have to update the bio page on the website, huh?

- L'Editrice originale : )

No comments:

Post a Comment