Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kindred bloggists

Today my favorite blog re-posted a spot-on video from what may very well become one of my new favorites.



This supremely well-articulated op-ed has me wishing I had been less moderate in my P.S. in this previous post. So now I will let it all out:

I've never understood how mainstream European newspapers (and I'm sure some in other countries as well, but I'm only familiar with the Euro ones) can print features like "Topless Model of the Day" or what have you and still be considered legitimate news sources. I agree completely with Sarkeesian (especially on the hypocrisy of this "progressive" rag), and will add that the crazy juxtapositions in The Huffington Post makes the New York Post look like classy, subdued reading material in comparison.

Arianna, I love your accent and your politics in general, but I've got no love for the HuPo.

- L'Editrice

No comments:

Post a Comment