Friday, April 16, 2010

L'Editrice quoted in The Boston Globe . . .

. . . website.

Two whole words! (Which is actually a relief, because I rambled on and on to the reporter nervously, whilst giggling. It felt like she was interrograting me.)

About cupcakes! (I think it's pretty funny, too, that from her article she seems to be a serious baker of cupcakes, even though she's a cupcake skeptic, while I earnestly love cupcakes but baked some for the first time in my life this past Tuesday.)

I am actually in the accompanying photo as well--major cupcake points to whoever can spot me.

Anyway, the whole event was amazing, so don't be fooled by Ms. Dreilinger's jaded descriptions: even the "amateur" cupcakes put my first-ever batch of cupcakes to shame. All that I sampled (chocolate-chocolate, chipotle-chocolate, s'mores, and yellow-cake-in-an-ice-cream-cone) were beautiful and delicious! (I'm very glad my homemade funfetti-with-chocolate-icing were gobbled up at my house long before I could even contemplate bringing them to camp.)

- L'Editrice

No comments:

Post a Comment