Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Don't stop believin'

So I'm probably the last person to know about this, seeing as Ashton Kutcher has already tweeted numerous times about them, but these kids make me so happy and hopeful. I've always believed that the arts are a really important part of education, and seeing these kids' faces confirms this for me. As anyone who is a writer or reader knows, having a creative outlet can do so much for every other part of your life.

And what an amazing teacher, right? I admire music teachers so much, for their passion, dedication, and their smarts; I loved being involved in choir and musical theater, but found music theory to be my toughest subject (well, aside from P.E.).

- L'Editrice

P.S. And don't stop voting for Vicki. You can vote once a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment