Thursday, June 23, 2011

L'Editrice becomes Les Editrices!

I'm thrilled to announce that my editorial staff is growing--in fact, doubling in size! Stephanie Wardach has joined my team to offer her copyediting expertise (and may be doing developmental editing in the near future as well). Here's what Stephanie has to say about her background:

"While I work full-time as an advertising content manager, I have also done freelance copyediting for nearly 7 years. My experience has encompassed a wide range of topics and genres including scholarly articles and dissertations, technical product manuals, and sci-fi/fantasy novels. My most recent project was copyediting and indexing a collection of essays titled Fashion and Film, published by Indiana University Press. In addition, I am currently enrolled in the School of Continuing and Professional Studies at NYU to expand on my current knowledge of copyediting and the publishing process."

So happy to have you aboard, Stephanie!

Sometime soon I will be making further changes to the website to reflect this exciting development . . . and others, so stay tuned.

- L'Editrice originale : )

No comments:

Post a Comment