Thursday, November 4, 2010

A score with SCORE!

I'm honored to announce that one of my clients, Miranda Kenneally, has gotten herself a book deal! I will let her tell you all about it in her own fabulous words.

Miranda is such a prolific writer with such great range that Score is just one of several manuscripts I've worked with Miranda on over the past year or so. I just know that the others are going to get snatched up soon as well.

Also, take a moment to surf on over to Sourcebooks Fire, the cool new imprint Miranda's book is being published under, and check out the entire Sourcebooks-at-large's amazing founding story. (I'm having difficulty linking to these right now, but they are worth Googling.) Inspired yet?

- L'Editrice

P.S. Stay tuned this weekend, when I'll (finally) announce the results of my first-ever survey and contest! (Meaning: it's not to late to enter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment