Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First International Red Panda Day!

I love pandas, and am quite partial to my fellow redheads, so I was intrigued when my talented friend Leeza Hernandez told me about the red panda. She is currently shopping around a fabulous book she's written about this adorable, endangered creature, and has gotten quite involved with the nonprofit organization The Red Panda Network.

So, if any of you live near Flemington, NJ, stop by the Hunterdon County Library this Saturday, November 13, from 10:00am to noon to meet Leeza and join her in some family-friendly activities celebrating and raising awareness for the lovely firefox (that's another name for the red panda--cool, huh?).

If you can't make the event, Leeza is selling a commemorative pin that she designed, and 100% of the proceeds will go to The Red Panda Network.

- L'Editrice

No comments:

Post a Comment