Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Marvelous "Mad"-ness

As some of you may remember from last year, I am one of the many who has fallen under the spell of the TV show "Mad Men." So I would love it if you would indulge me once again and vote for my photo (you can vote once a day, through September 17) and help me win a chance for a walk-on role on the show!

Relatedly, I thought this discussion of the show was quite interesting (though I've never been a fan of the author's).

I heard "Mad Men" creator Matthew Weiner on "Fresh Air" the other day, and found myself disagreeing with his assessment of the characters--characters he created, and so ostensibly knows best . . . but yet I still think it's okay that I felt I knew the "truth," because that's what's so cool about storytelling and art, that it means something different to every person.

Truly, madly, deeply,
L'Editrice

No comments:

Post a Comment