Monday, August 16, 2010

2 cute











1) Although the above photos have next to nothing to do with the alleged focus of this blog (aside from the fact that they are for kids, and inspire me/make me happy), I saw these today while running some errands, and I just had to share.
Note that I do not have baby fever, I just want to buy awesome baby things for someone. Will someone have a little girl soon, please, so I can buy her one of these as a present? Normally I dislike the prissy, pink offerings for baby girls, and look to the boys' department for more gender-neutral gear when I have a baby present to buy--for boy or girl--but I was impressed by these offerings. Especially love the cars on the romper and the positive, non-stereotypical message on the T--very rare finds in baby-girl clothes! (Honestly, it's a good thing they didn't have these in adult sizes, or I would probably have come home with several pairs of novelty pajamas.)
2) This is more relevant: Saw this ad for the Sharjah International Book Fair, and it made me smile. I would love to finally visit my birth country for a reason as cool as this. (Plus my parents did live in Sharjah proper for a while.)
- L'Editrice





No comments:

Post a Comment