Thursday, September 13, 2012

The good news keeps coming . . .


Here's the latest from some of my authors . . .


From Betsy Devany, author of Savannah's Mountain and many other manuscripts:
"I wanted you to know that--after an intense three weeks of being wooed by multiple agents--I am now represented by Emily van Beek. I could not be in better hands, having Emily for my agent. She is fiercely protective of Savannah and Aubrey, and all the other characters I hold close to my heart.
Thank you for believing it me, and for gently asking me to write Savannah's story when all I had was that first page you heard back in March 2007."



From Heather Lyons, author of A Matter of Fate:
" I wanted to let you know that my book you and Rekha edited, A Matter of Fate, is FINALLY out!  You can see it [and buy it! - SC] on my website. I want to thank you again so much for all the work you guys did on this book.I hope you don't mind, but there's a shout-out to you and Rekha at the end in the acknowledgements! :)"


From Jennifer Salvato Doktorski, author of Deadlines and How My Summer Went Up in Flames:
"I just wanted to let you know that I received the galleys for Getaway, which has been renamed How My Summer Went Up in Flames. I love the new title and the cover. I posted a sneak peak on my new blog/website."


Wow! Congratulations, all, and I'm humbled by your kind words. If anyone else reading this has some news to share (or if I've forgotten any of you who already have told me--I have so many talented authors, sometimes it's overwhelming), do let me know.


Finally, I was honored to be asked to do first-page critiques for Kathy Temean's site on "Free Fall Friday." Here are the results.

- L'Editrice




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment