Thursday, August 9, 2012

Re-branding

Howdy, folks,

I am envisioning some changes to the site in the near future, and part of this involves re-branding the whole thing. ClootsAmini.com is a lovely name, but it is all about me, and not about my other co-editors, who I would like to incorporate even more as I grow the business. So, I am trying to brainstorm a new URL/company name. I personally like L'Editrice, and think I have kind of created a site identity around that, but some people I have spoken to have said it is too French for everyone to get.  So, I am asking you folks if you have any ideas.

Of course I'll have to google like a maniac to see if whatever I like is already taken, but some other ideas I've had are:

- Chandelier
- Candelabra
- Ampersand
- Inkwell
- SC Communications
- Busy Bee

I would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks,
L'Editrice

1 comment:

  1. I think L'Editrice is sophisticated AND fun, but I also like Inkwell as a second option and SC Communications as a third. What about combining the last two, SC Inkwell. ?? Good luck as your rebrand.

    ReplyDelete