Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I'm back!, plus Great News from an Author

Hello, everyone,

Apologies for the almost yearlong absence! I've started working as a librarian at an elementary school, so I took some time off from blogging (and editing) to settle into that busy role. But I'm happy to announce that I'm ready to take on clients again for this summer, and I hope to hear from you soon.

In author news, a long-overdue congratulations to Christa Conklin, who has the following (not-so-new) news:
1) She is now represented by Jessica Schmeidler of Golden Wheat Literary.
2) She's had a short story, "Moontail," published in an anthology.
3) Tranquility has found its publishing home at Elk Lake Publishing, Inc., and will be published fall 2018.

So proud of and happy for you, Christa!

- L'Editrice

No comments:

Post a Comment