Friday, January 27, 2012

A cupcake of a quandary

So, I'm  heading to Austin this weekend for a little getaway, and the last time I was there I bought enough cupcakes (for the whole family, I promise!) from Hey Cupcake! to get a 40%-off coupon for any of their merch. I thought I'd take a look at their site just now to see if I want to go buy anything there on this trip . . . and of course I have come upon my usual (oh-so-tragic-and-important) quandary of loving everything!

I'm only going to buy one thing (for now), so I thought I'd see if any of my readers want to help me choose. Right now I'm waffling between T-shirt or hat, in either classic trailer (that's really what the trailers look like!), whale, or breakfast. (Don't even get me started on all the gifts that I now want to get the men, babies, and kids in my life.)

. . . Ugh, though now I see that all the T-shirts are made by American Apparel (which I never have and never will buy from, ever), so I guess my decision may have been made for me. . . . Still, your thoughts on the cutest design you would vote for in a perfect world in which our sweatshop-free clothes also came misogyny free?

- L'Editrice

No comments:

Post a Comment