Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All hail Halloween!


My favorite holiday of the year is fast approaching. I already have my costume all planned out (Elle Woods!), but it was--as always--a difficult decision. Let me share my short list with you, in the hopes that it will give someone some last-minute inspiration:

Cheerful
- air hostess (I thought of this long before Pan Am, I'll have you know.)
- Little Red Riding Hood
- cupcake
- Pippa Middleton (I would have put together the outfit myself, but you can "cheat.")
- Amelia Earhart
- T-Mobile spokeswoman (Didn't know about their publicity campaign around her before I googled her image--smart.)
- Morton Salt girl
- Paddington Bear

Scary
- The Black Swan (with the husband as The White Swan)
- A toddler in tiara!

Wishing you only treats,
L'Editrice







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking! hope you like my blog :) Love your costume options. I'm being John Wilkes Booth ( my boyfriend will be Abe Lincoln)!

    ReplyDelete