Sunday, October 10, 2010

Centennial contest!

This, on 10.10.10, is my 100th L'Editrice post! To celebrate, I'm conducting my first contest/survey!

Here's the deal: I'm in the market for a new correspondence stamp, and I'd love my readers' feedback. I am going to keep the voting open until Sunday, October 17. Please post your choice in the comments section (if the first time it doesn't go through, please try again--I know sometimes it is finicky) or send me an email. I will take everyone's opinions into consideration, and let you know of the results on the 18th.

Then, I will draw names of all those who responded from a hat, and the winner will be sent a copy of Amy Brecount White's Forget-Her-Nots. (I'll even stamp it with my new stamp, if you want.)

Here are the choices:
A. French-inspired (to go with my blog name)
B. A nod to what editing is largely about
C. Tying into my website logo
D. Mod and professional
E. Because I'll work like a busy bee for you! (And I love bees.)

Can't wait to hear from y'all!

- L'Editrice

P.S. Both Alex Mack and Doyle on "Mad Men" in the same episode? I was in heaven!

5 comments: